We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
Mohamed Salah is contracted with Liverpool until 2025 having penned an extension in July.
Salah’s new deal is reportedly worth around £350,000 per week.
However, the 30-year-old has only managed 11 Premier League goals this term, with Liverpool’s hopes of mounting a title charge long gone, and their place in next season’s Champions League is far from secure.
There is now speculation that one of Europe’s elite is looking to poach Salah ahead of next season.
TOP STORY – SALAH STRONGLY WEIGHING UP LIVERPOOL EXIT
Fichajes reports Mohamed Salah is strongly considering departing Liverpool, with Paris Saint-Germain circling.
The Egypt forward extended his Anfield stay last year but the situation has changed amid an underwhelming season.
Liverpool might be in need of a revamp next season, with Roberto Firmino already confirmed to be on his way out, following Sadio Mane’s exit last year.
Jurgen Klopp will surely want to keep Salah, but if PSG offer huge money, it could provide the German with the cash needed to rebuild, with Borussia Dortmund’s sought-after midfielder Jude Bellingham widely reported to be Liverpool’s priority target.
– Tottenham do not want to sell talisman Harry Kane even if he does not commit to a new deal, with his contract due to expire in 2024, according to Sky Sports. Kane has been linked with Manchester United and Bayern Munich, while he wanted to join Manchester City in 2021.
– City, meanwhile, have agreed on a new five-and-a-half-year contract for Argentina forward Julian Alvarez amid interest from Spanish giants Real Madrid and Barcelona, according to Fabrizio Romano.
– City have also asked Napoli about Victor Osimhen‘s availability, reports Florian Plettenberg. The Nigerian forward has interest from PSG, Chelsea and Manchester United too.
– Football Insider claims Chelsea have made Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong their primary focus for the next transfer window.
– Juventus may move for PSG pair Juan Bernat and Renato Sanches with Juan Cuadrado and Adrien Rabiot set to exit, reports Calciomercato.
– The Times reports former Spain head coach Luis Enrique would be interested in becoming Tottenham boss should Antonio Conte depart.